Interview Questions You Should Prepare For
Ensure you have done your homework on the organisation, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- What is your availability to start? Do you have any holidays planned? Can you work the advertised hours?
- What were your reasons for applying for this particular role?
- What questions do you have of me?
- Why are you leaving your current role? Have you discussed them with you boss? (If currently working)
- What is your current salary? What salary are you seeking?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
- Why should we hire you?
- Tell me about yourself (Most common opening question)
- Drawing upon your experience, what do you believe the major benefits will be to this organisation if we were to offer you the role?
Sources (Updated February 2020):
It is always interesting to learn something new, particularly about an industry that such a significant impact on your temp staffing career or hiring process. At Staffing we try to regularly publish articles on the latest employment trends and strive to continually improve our own recruiting service delivery. We have a database of over 220,000 candidates and an extended network of referal partners. Not only do we feel confident we can delivery a great temp staffing solutions to Companies, candidates also benefit from a range of CareerController.com tools and the knowledge that 3 has a large client base actively wanting to hire the best temping company, temp staffing or temp agencies talent available in and around 2. Why not register for work or contact 3 for some amazing Temp Staffing candidates. Our experienced Canada recruitment consultants can help you. With roles involving , canada senior development engineer recruiting in canada, 5, lead development engineer canada recruitment agencies, or lead development engineer engineering employment agencies we may have your dream job.
For more Temp Staffing Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: