10 Common Interview Questions
Ensure you have done your homework on the operation, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- What questions do you have of me?
- What are three positive things your current (last) boss would say about you?
- What is your availability to start? Do you have any holidays planned? Can you work the advertised hours?
- Why are you leaving your current role? Have you discussed them with you boss? (If currently working)
- What were your reasons for applying for this particular role?
- Drawing upon your experience, what do you believe the major benefits will be to this organisation if we were to offer you the role?
- What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
- Tell me about yourself (Most common opening question)
- What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
Sources (Updated April 2018):
10 Common Interview Questions News Article, Employment Agencies Near Me, Temporary Staffing Agencies, Temp Jobs, Temporary Work Agencies, Job Agencies Near Me, Temp Staffing Agency, Temp Agencies, Temping Company, Employment Agencies, Temporary Job Services, Temporary Jobs Near Me, Australia
READ MORE >
READ MORE >